NEW UPDATE ALERT: CREATE PAYMENT PLANS IN MULTIPLE LANGUAGES WITH CREDEE!
It is highly beneficial to speak the language of your customers. It helps create a lasting impression, foster trust, attract more customers, and nurture long-term relationships.
That’s why we are excited to share Credee's multi-language update. You can now select the language of your choice from your dashboard to create payment plans. You can also personalize them by selecting the preferred language of your customers while sending the contracts.
Credee supports the following languages:
- German & more
Let’s explore how this update can accelerate global growth opportunities for you!
TOP 6 BENEFITS OF USING CREDEE’S MULTI-LANGUAGE UPDATE FOR YOUR BUSINESS
1. Connect with a Wider Audience
Around 58.8% of businesses use English web content for marketing and communication. However, it also means that you might be missing out on customers who don’t prefer English.
With Credee’s multilanguage functionality, you can make your business approachable for new customer segments previously out of reach. It's an opportunity to serve customers with diverse linguistic backgrounds. That equals more sales and increased profits.
Unlock Sales Potential: Offer Custom Easy Payment Plans!
2. Improve Retention Rate
|According to a 2022 report, 75% of customers are more likely to purchase services if the information is provided in their native language.|
Therefore, going multilingual is certainly a smart choice. It can help improve retention because people feel confident when they understand every step of the buying process.
As a result, it helps break down language barriers that prevent potential customers from choosing your services.
3. Build Trust
Offering a personalized experience is crucial for attracting customers. When you offer payment plans in their language, it makes them feel valued and respected. A sense of appreciation translates into customers trusting you.
4. Gain a Competitive Advantage
Offering payment plans in your customers’ native language can make you stand out, especially if your competitors aren’t doing it. Hence, you can differentiate your business to gain a competitive edge.
5. Improve Customer Experience
Providing payment plans in customers' preferred languages also enhances their overall experience. It reduces confusion and frustration, making the buying process smoother and more enjoyable.
6. Improve Brand Image
Catering to customers in their native languages can also help establish a customer-centric brand image. Hence, your customers may perceive your business as inclusive, responsive, and committed to meeting their needs. As a result, it can improve your goodwill.
Ready to Offer Hassle-Free Financing Options? Let's Partner Up!Register Now
HOW TO USE THE MULTI-LANGUAGE FUNCTIONALITY IN CREDEE?
Here's a step-by-step guide:
- Initial Setup: When a user signs up, the language they select during signup (e.g., Deutsch) will be automatically set as their preferred communication language. It means all emails and SMS from Credee will be sent in this language by default.
- Changing Preferred Language: You can change your preferred communication language anytime from the “profile” section. It allows you to access the dashboard in the language of your choice.
- Proposal Language: Before sending a payment plan proposal to a customer, you can select the language as per their preference.
- Payment Link Language: Similarly, you can choose the language for sending the payment link to your customer.
|Upcoming Update: The language selection will be moved to the “Settings” section in the next release for easier access.|
- Default Browser Language: The language will initially match the user's browser language by default. However, customers can change it at any time.
- Updating/Changing Preferred Language: Customers can change the language from the “My Profile” section. They simply need to choose a language from the “language selection options” at the bottom.
NEW CHANGES IN CREDEE DASHBOARD TO SUPPORT MULTI-CURRENCY SETUP
Credee has also rolled out a new multi-currency setup as per your location to better meet your and your customers’ needs.
Credee supports the following countries and currencies:
|1. United States||($)|
|3. United Kingdom||(£) & (€)|
|5. New Zealand||(NZ$)|
|10. Poland||(zł) & (€)|
Credee's latest multi-language update presents an exciting opportunity for your business. It empowers you to break language barriers and reach a broader audience.
Combined with the added multi-currency support, Credee is committed to enhancing your brand journey.